10 Jan 2014

[BEAUTY TIPS] Korean & Idol SULLI F(X)'s Secret of Slim Face Without Money (Free) and Natural Ways



Nowadays, Korean beauty is very famous and popular among people all over the world, not only for ladies but also for men. One of their standard of 'beauty' is having slim and small face, with sharp chin, having face like the letter "V'. Not only for Koreans, now many westerns also think that having face without 'fats' around the cheeks reveals more beauty, defined cheek bones and look more mature. 

With the popularity, many women want to have that V-lined face shape too. 

The easiest way to get it is with plastic surgery or botox which everyone knows surgery is very costly and risky. Wrong jaw surgery for having smaller face shape might cause permanent damage for ourselves. 

Maybe you want to have it too? Do you have slim body already but having chubby cheeks? And you want to get rid of it? Too afraid or thinking surgery too costly?

There are alternatives of it which are way safer, cheaper and easier to do. But they take time and patience to achieve the desired face shape. Of course you cannot have it instantly like plastic surgery but I hope the tips below inspire you, also can be useful for every of you who wants to know Korean's secret of having slim face without surgery, without money / free, easy and can be done anywhere.

The secrets are..


FIRST, WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR FACE SHAPE :
Check your face shape! 
You might already have a V-line face shape. Maybe because of you gained some weight on the face areas too they might look less visible. It will make you easier and faster to do these steps or it might even already make your face look slimmer than you should (not balanced if you compare it with your body weight). And if you don't, you need to do these steps more diligently ^.^)9

FACE MASSAGE

Maybe lots of you have heard about this method, but when you practiced it at home it seems doesn't work on you? Wait! Maybe you do the wrong massage or you don't do it often enough.

Through lots of exploring and practicing, I found this one massage method is the best that works. Works better than complicated massage methods. :p
All you need is energy in your fingers and your ready-to-transformed-chubby-face :D

Use your thumb to 'press' or 'trace' down your face forming a line along the sides of your mouth until your side cheekbone where you used to do bronzing makeup to make your bone look more visible for slimmer look. Do this everyday for 1 minute or more and you'll soon see some changes. To make it easier, let's watch this video :)



My experience :
I personally have tried many other complicated massages that tell me to massage around forehead to neck and so on :s But none of them seems working on me (maybe I do it not often enough) and they are just too hard to remember and taking too much times for me :( 
After trying to do the massage like in the video above I start seeing more defined line on my cheeks which makes my face look slimmer. I believe if I do this more often and regulary I'll get even better result. My friends were like, "your face looks slimmer!" and "I want to have slim face like yours"(while I think her face is way slimmer than mine ._.a)
My face is still chubby T_T and I am working on it :D Wish me luck xD 
However, I think this massage can't reduce ALL of your fats on the face but it really does great job on making it look slim^^

*no wonder there are so many massage services in Korea :D *


now another method with little money :D

FACE ROLLER

Face rollers are usually cheap, easy to find, just the shapes sometimes different from one with another.
Now, which face roller that is 'Korean's secret?'

Last year on 2013, I was watching SBS Inkigayo. One of the hosts was Sulli, a korean idol/star, a member of girlband F(x) under world well-know label, SM Entertaniment. She showed her face roller and tell the audiences that it is her secret to keep being beautiful, by keeping her face shape slim. So if you don't know Sulli or Choi Jin Ri from f(x), you can google about her. However, these are some pics of her that show her slim face.

Okay, that's all for her pretty pics :3
So sad I can't find the clip on youtube where Sulli pulls out her roller to show to the camera T.T) I watched it on my cable TV T_T) sorry guys! But trust me, I'm not lying!xD
*If any of you find the file, you can tell me to share with others^^ *
I think you should know this too so I share with you ^^
But I still remember the roller's shape she showed us ^^
Approximately like this :

To make it clearer, I'll take some pics of my face roller.
Mine is the same like in the picture above but it only has 2 flower rollers, 1 left and 1 right. Sulli's face roller is like in the picture above(has 2 flowers on left and the other 2 flowers on the right).
I got 1 extra roller for under the chin (which I don't need ._.)



My experience :
My friend also say that my face looks slimmer after I use the roller regulary. But lately on holiday during the school breaks, I ate a lot and totally forgot to use this so my cheeks become chubbier again T.T) gonna start again >v<)9

*sorry i lost for the chin one ._.*
The last one, a tip! 
Koreans tend to prevent foods which contains too much salt. Less salt, less fat :D

I also find an interesting fact that slapping face can also makes our face slimmer and help to stimulate collagen on our skin. Easy thing but it need techniques on slapping face, like in Thailand, there is a woman that works 'Slapping Face' to improve skin and change the shape of the face. Interesting right? :D Read here
SLAP25F_3_WEB

That's all for this post today. I hope this post is useful and the steps above work on you!^^
Have a nice day, God Bless you. :)
xoxo, Jessica Ie

~~Comment? Follow via GFC? Bloglovin? Google+? Ask for followback and I'll followback^^~~
Thankyou for reading <3

39 comments:

  1. nice tips jess, thanks ^^
    udah nyoba facial massage, tapi belum keliatan juga hasilnya *ya iyalah lha ga rutin :p
    pingin mulai me-slimkan sedikit pipiku yang terlalu chubby, hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya ak juga nih T.T
      Tp kalo massagenya simple kayak gni lebih gampang rutin nglakuinnya kan :D

      Delete
  2. HI JESS! thanks ya review mu. beli roller wajahnya dimana? aku juga pengen keliatan tirus huhu T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jugaa^^ ssma2 :D di online shop banyak^^ di sogo juga ak pernah liat tp beda bentuk gitu.. rollernya dia bulet besar ._. Bkn bentuk flower._.

      Delete
  3. Great tips Jessica~
    I've been using a face roller for a while now and I am definitely seeing results ^^
    Please check out my blog http://nokchajjang.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah really?^^ glad it works on you too^^
      Thanks! Sure :D

      Delete
  4. I want to have that thin face! My face is fat :c I hope that massage then result

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ternyata ngaruh yah pake roller gitu, aku pengen beli tapi setiap udah liat barangnya selalu ga jadi beli serasa gak percaya gitu alat kaya gitu bisa bikin tirus >< taunya beneran ngaruh yah :o *langsungbeli*

    starzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya bell :D tp mukamu kayaknya ud tirus deh>.< hihihi
      Thanks for visiting :D

      Delete
  6. I've always wanted to try out one of those face rollers! Thanks for all the tips Jessica:D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting tips! I'm planning on trying the massage method. Hope it will work out for me >.<

    ReplyDelete
  8. dari dulu kepikiran pengen beli rollernya..tp gatau dimana.. km beli dimana jes?
    aku biasanya pakai batu alus gitu, gatau namanya haha tp perlu yg rajin biar makin berasa tirusnya hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dulu beli di online shop kak tp lupa dmn x_x
      Batu gmn kak? Manjur? Boleh tu sharing^^

      Delete
  9. Aku kira gak ngaruh loh pake roller gitu :p hehehe. Aku abis liburan udah gak beraturan nih xD hahahaha. Nice post!
    mind to followback? ^^
    mineisdreamers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moga ngaruh juga dikamu ya dear ^^
      Of course♡
      Thanks for visiting^^

      Delete
  10. hahah aku juga punyaaa... kalo pake ini, anakku bengong trus mau direbut aja bawaannya :D secara pipi dia super chubby *LHOH*

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahah aku juga punyaaa... kalo pake ini, anakku bengong trus mau direbut aja bawaannya :D secara pipi dia super chubby *LHOH*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha pantes kak mukanya tirus gitu xD
      dikira mainan kali yah xD

      Delete
  12. km pnh coba sendiri jess roller nyaa?
    ak pnh beli, tp emg ga teratur pake nyaaa kali yaa.. jd ga ngefek hahaha
    could we follow each other?
    mau memperbanyak tmn blog nih :)
    thanksss..

    ReplyDelete
  13. km sndiri uda cobaa jess?
    ak juga punyaaaa.. tapi nggak ngefek.
    mungkin krn jarang dan ga teratur juga kali yaa.. hhahaa

    could we follow each other?
    br newbie nih dlm blogg.. pgn tmbh banyak tmn :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. km pnh coba sendiri jess roller nyaa?
    ak pnh beli, tp emg ga teratur pake nyaaa kali yaa.. jd ga ngefek hahaha
    could we follow each other?
    mau memperbanyak tmn blog nih :)
    thanksss..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha kak, I love slapping my face to make it slimmer hehee :D Great ways, kak :) thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  16. aku malah taunya artis korea tuh pasang benang atau face lift biar muka tirus. jadi mereka bukan opras krn memang tidak ada tindakan pembedahan di face lift. sekrang banyak artis indo yang juga pake tehnik ini salah satunya aurel hermansyah ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya itu juga.. tapi kan artisnya.. mahal soalnya =))
      Orang awamnya yang begini aja..

      Delete

  17. The forum posting is a unique and interesting
    Advertise online free

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tips yang bermanfaat,,, Bener nih,,, v linenya sulli bikin ngiler


    http://herminstory.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty!! I like all ur tips.. Hope I can hv slim face also.. hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, these are some great tips! I didn't know massaging your face can give it a shape and structure. I love Korean makeup and skincare products. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jadi kepo dan pengen, selalu suka deh sm korean looks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hahahah so interesting, but the salt thing is perhaps the truest, because salt makes people thirsty and we tend to drink more water hence more bloated :P
    http://popiahc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Massaging indeed is an effective way to tone your facial muscles. Thanks for sharing.

    xoxo - GIG Love - Chai - Style.. a Pastiche!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I believe about the containing of salt, it does make you bloated after consuming the day before.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i never had any idea what people actually do with that roller thingy! haha...sounds really interesting that it works on slimming down face.

    Do drop by... GreenStory

    ReplyDelete
  26. it sounds ridiculous haha.
    but i think it maybe worth to try.
    is that safe for our skin face?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sounds interesting! However, it is not for me. Thanks for sharing your tips though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...